Super Bowl Jalapeno Popper Dip
Fried jalapeno poppers take on the form of a dip in this super easy appetizer! Cream cheese, shredded cheddar, and jalapenos come together with a crispy breadcrumb topping.
This hot dip goes great with tortilla chips, crusty bread, or even raw cut vegetables.
- 8 oz Organic Valley Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup Smith Brothers Farm Sour Cream
- ⅓ cup Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Mayo
- 4-5 jalapenos, finely diced
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup pepper jack or mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup Kikkoman Panko Breadcrumbs
- Tacoma Boys Tortilla Chips, to serve
Preheat the OvenPreheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Mix the DipIn a medium bowl, beat the softened cream cheese with the sour cream, mayonnaise, diced jalapeno, paprika, and garlic powder until well combined. Fold in the shredded cheddar, pepper jack or mozzarella, and ¼ cup parmesan.
Prepare Dip to BakeSpread the cream cheese mixture into a small baking dish or cast iron skillet. In a small bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, butter, and remaining ¼ cup parmesan. Spread the breadcrumb mixture evenly on top of the cream cheese mixture.
Bake the DipBake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until bubbling and the top is golden brown. If desired, broil for 1-2 minutes for a crispier top. Serve hot with tortilla chips and raw cut vegetables!