Grilled Spicy Ginger Steak Bites
These steak bites are tender, juicy, and pack some heat! Use cayenne pepper in the marinade and finish with red pepper flakes for the ultimate spicy flavor.
This recipe is simple and can be served with many dishes like rice and stir fried vegetables.
- 1 lb Kobe Petite Sirloin or Angus New York Steak, cut into 2 inch cubes
- 2 tbsp Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Yamasa Premium Soy Sauce
- 2 inch knob ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½-1 tsp cayenne pepper, to taste
- Cilantro, to serve
- Red pepper flakes, to serve
Marinate the SteakIn a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients except the steak, cilantro, and red pepper flakes. Add the steak and submerge in the marinade, rotating and coating the steak. Let marinate for at least an hour.
Grill the SteakHeat the grill to medium high heat. Once hot, place the steak bites on the grill, letting any excess marinade drip off first. Grill for about 1-2 minutes per side, or until cooked to desired doneness.
Let Rest Then ServeRemove from the grill and let rest for 5-10 minutes. Serve hot with fresh cilantro and red pepper flakes and enjoy!