Watermelon, Cucumber, and Feta Salad
Juicy, crunchy, and refreshing, this fruity salad has all the texture and flavor elements necessary for a satisfying bite! Salty, briny feta comes together perfectly with the ripe watermelon.
Then, it’s finished with basil, olive oil, and lime juice.
- 4 cups cubed Tacoma Boys Watermelon
- 1 cucumber, diced into large chunks
- 2 tbsp Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ⅓-½ cup cubed President Feta Chunk Cheese
- ¼ cup basil, sliced into ribbons
Start the SaladCombine watermelon and cucumber in a serving bowl.
Make the DressingMix together the olive oil and lime juice and pour over the watermelon and cucumber.
Add ToppingsTop with the feta cheese and basil ribbons and serve with lime wedges and extra olive oil for drizzling. Can be chilled for a few hours before serving.