Peach Herb Bruschetta
A spin on traditional Italian bruschetta, this fruity version uses both ripe yellow peaches and a fresh tomato. With a touch of garlic and some fresh summer herbs, it’s the perfect appetizer to whip up in just a few minutes. Try it with a layer of whole milk ricotta for some extra flavor and creaminess, too!
- 1 large yellow peach, finely diced
- 1 medium vine tomato, finely diced
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 2-4 tbsp Bragg Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Botticelli Organic Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Macrina Bakery Plain Baguette, sliced
- Optional: Ricotta cheese
Preheat & PrepPreheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.In a medium bowl, add the peaches, tomatoes, basil, mint, and garlic. Drizzle with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
Toast the BaguetteSlice the baguette and place the slices on a baking sheet. Toast in the preheated oven for about 5 minutes, until toasted.
Spread the Ricotta (Optional)Optional: Spread a thin layer of ricotta cheese on the baguette slices.
Assemble the BruschettaSpoon the prepared peach and tomato mixture on top of the baguette slices and enjoy!