Mini Pumpkin Buffalo Chicken Dip
This buffalo chicken dip is perfect for a game day or afternoon snack. The appetizer is creamy, cheesy, and spicy, with chunky bites of juicy chicken throughout.
For an extra festive element, we recommend serving the dip in a mini pumpkin!
- 8 oz Organic Valley Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Smith Brothers Farms Sour Cream
- ½ cup Stonewall Kitchen Buffalo Wing Sauce
- ½ cup Tillamook Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Tillamook Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 2 cups shredded chicken breast (about 1 lb)
- Chopped parsley, to serve
- Blue corn tortilla chips, to serve
- Optional: mini pumpkin, cut horizontally and hollowed out, to serve
Melt the Cream CheeseHeat a small saucepan over medium-low heat and add the cream cheese. Soften the cream cheese, stirring often, until smooth and melted.
Add More IngredientsStir in the sour cream and buffalo sauce and allow to heat up for 2-3 minutes.
Add the CheeseStir in the shredded cheeses and bring to a low simmer. Allow the cheese mixture to bubble, stirring often, until the cheese is mostly melted, about 3 minutes.
Add the ChickenStir in the shredded chicken and allow to heat again for 2-3 minutes, stirring often.
Serve in a Mini PumpkinOptional: Transfer the dip to a hollowed out mini pumpkin to serve! Garnish with chopped parsley and enjoy with blue corn tortilla chips.