Marinated Grilled Steak Fajitas
Grilled flank steak, peppers, and onions are great for summer and easy to cook up on the grill. A flavorful marinade primes the steak and veggies ahead of time.
It’s a simple but classic dish that the whole family will look forward to!
- 1 lb Tacoma Boys Flank Steak
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- La Tortilla Yellow Corn Tortillas, to serve
- Desired toppings such as cilantro, jalapeno, limes, etc.
- ½ cup Columbia Gorge Organic Orange Juice
- ⅓ cup Field Day Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Napa Valley Naturals Organic Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp lime juice, about 1-2 limes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Tacoma Boys Fajita Seasoning
Marinate the Steak and VegetablesIn a large baking dish or plastic bag, mix all the ingredients for the marinade. Place the steak and sliced peppers and onions in the marinade. Let sit for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
Preheat the GrillHeat the grill to medium high heat, about 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
Grill the Peppers and OnionsWhen the grill is hot, place the peppers and onions on the grill or on a grill pan, letting the excess marinade drip off first. Grill, tossing occasionally, until nicely charred and just tender, about 5-7 minutes.
Grill the SteakPlace the steak on the hot grill, letting the excess marinade drip off, and cook to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium rare, depending on the thickness of the steak.
Slice the Steak & ServeRemove the steak from the grill and let rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing against the grain. Serve the grilled steak and fajita vegetables warm tortillas with other desired toppings such as cilantro, lime, jalapeno, and more.