Lemony Spring Pea Pasta with Ricotta
Creamy and full of flavor, this pasta with ricotta is sure to impress! It’s super easy to make and highlights seasonal spring vegetables and herbs.
Try this pasta with a simple side salad for a delicious and refreshing springtime lunch or dinner.
- 1 lb Montebello Organic Penne Rigate
- 2 cups Bel Gioioso Whole Milk Ricotta
- ½ cup Bel Gioioso Grated Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp fresh minced garlic
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups Woodstock Farms Organic Green Peas
- Fresh basil, to serve
- Pine nuts, to serve
Cook the PastaCook the pasta according to package directions, until al dente.
Mix the RicottaMeanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix together the ricotta, parmesan, lemon, dried basil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Gently stir in the green peas.
Mix the Pasta & EnjoyAdd the ricotta mixture to the cooked pasta, stirring to coat the pasta. Serve warm with fresh basil, pine nuts, and extra grated parmesan!