Homemade Orange Cranberry Sauce
Sweet and tart, homemade cranberry sauce is easy to cook for any occasion. This version includes spices and oranges and smells like the holidays!
Fresh cranberries from Tacoma Boys simply cook down into a thick, sweet sauce.
- 4 cups Tacoma Boys Fresh Cranberries
- 1 navel orange, juice and zest
- ½ lemon, juice and zest
- ½ cup Wholesome Organic Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 cup water, plus ¼ cup or more for a thinner consistency
- ¼ tsp each ground cinnamon, nutmeg, & cloves
- ½ tsp Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
Combine the IngredientsAdd all ingredients to a medium saucepan and bring to a low boil.
Simmer the SauceReduce heat and simmer gently for approximately 20 minutes, stirring and mashing the berries occasionally, until the sauce is thick and reduced to your desired consistency.