Homemade Mini Tiramisus
These mini tiramisu desserts are easy to make but feel extra special, too! They’re perfect for a couple after a nice dinner date for Valentine’s Day or even an average weeknight.
You can whip them up ahead of time and let them chill until ready to serve.
- ½ cup Vermont Creamery Mascarpone Cream Cheese, chilled
- ½ cup Smith Brothers Farms Heavy Whipping Cream, chilled
- 2 tbsp Woodstock Farms Organic Powdered Sugar
- ½ tsp Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4-6 DeLallo Savoiardi Ladyfingers, chopped in 3 or 4 pieces
- ¼ cup strong brewed coffee or espresso
- Cocoa powder or shaved chocolate
Make the CreamWhip the cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla until almost stiff. Add the mascarpone and beat until well combined and stiff peaks form. Do not overbeat.
Layer the IngredientsPlace the chopped ladyfingers in serving glasses and drizzle with coffee, soaking the cookies. Top with cream mixture. Top with another layer of ladyfingers and drizzle with more coffee to soak. Repeat with the remaining cream mixture.
Chill to SetRefrigerate for at least 1-2 hours to set. Before serving, dust with cocoa powder through a sieve. Alternatively, you can shave some chocolate on top before enjoying!