Garlic Herb Whole Roasted Cauliflower
A whole roasted cauliflower is a great side dish or vegetarian main for your Thanksgiving spread!
It’s easy to cook the whole head of cauliflower and season it with flavorful herbs and garlic. Use whatever tender herbs you have on hand, like parsley, chives, and dill.
- 2 tbsp Kerrygold Unsalted Butter
- 2 tbsp Bragg Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Generous pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large head cauliflower, trimmed
Preheat the OvenPreheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
Prepare the CauliflowerIn a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, olive oil, herbs, garlic, salt, and pepper. Brush the mixture evenly over the cauliflower. Depending on the size of the cauliflower, you may have extra butter mixture.
Bake the CauliflowerCover the cauliflower with foil and bake for 20 minutes, then remove the foil and continue to bake for another 10-20 minutes, depending on the size of the cauliflower, until fork tender and browned.
Serve with ParmesanRemove from the oven and top with grated parmesan cheese.