Creamy Lemon Tilapia Filets
Fresh tilapia filets are baked and served with a quick and easy lemon cream sauce in this refreshing recipe. Serve the filets with sides like rice or mashed potatoes and green beans for a full meal that’s oh-so satisfying!
Just swing by Tacoma Boys to check out the fresh fish that’s in stock.
- 4, 5-6 oz Tacoma Boys Tilapia Filets
- 1 tbsp Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Generous pinch salt and pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Chopped chives, to top
- ¼ cup Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- ¼ cup Smith Brothers Farms Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Annie’s Naturals Organic Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Organicville Stone Ground Mustard
- Pinch salt and pepper to taste
Preheat & PrepPreheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the sliced lemon in a single layer on a lined baking sheet. Place the tilapia filets on top of the lemon and drizzle with the olive oil. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper.
Bake the TilapiaTransfer to the heated oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 140-145 degrees Fahrenheit.
Make the SauceMeanwhile, heat a small saucepan over medium heat and add the butter. Once the butter is melted, reduce the heat to low, add the garlic, and cook for 1 minute. Add the remaining ingredients for the creamy lemon sauce. Whisk to combine and emulsify and let cook for 3-5 minutes.
Serve & Enjoy!Remove from heat and let cool for 2 minutes to thicken, then pour over the cooked fish and enjoy!