Coconut Coffee Frappuccino
Grab Tacoma Boys coffee and brew it strong for this blended creamy coconut milk frappuccino. Make sure to freeze the coconut milk ahead of time for a super icy and dairy free refreshing summer beverage!
- 1 cup strongly brewed Tacoma Boys Coffee, chilled
- 1 cup Thai Kitchen Organic Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Syrup
- Cabot Sweetened Whipped Cream, to top
- Bob’s Red Mill Shredded Coconut, to top
Freeze the Coconut MilkFreeze the coconut milk: Pour the coconut milk into an ice cube tray and place the freezer. Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
Brew Tacoma Boys CoffeeBrew the coffee extra strong (double the normal amount of grounds) and let chill in the fridge.
Blend & EnjoyTo a blender, add the frozen coconut milk, strongly brewed coffee, and maple syrup. Blend until smooth, about 30 seconds. Pour the coconut coffee mixture into serving glasses. Top with whipped cream and dried coconut and enjoy!