Christmas Morning Peppermint Mocha
Peppermint mochas can be made in just a few minutes with a handful of ingredients! Peppermint and vanilla extracts bring the flavor along with cocoa powder and maple syrup for sweetness.
You can even use decaf espresso for a nighttime treat.
- 2 shots freshly pulled espresso
- 2 tbsp Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- ⅛ tsp peppermint extract
- ¼ tsp Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
- ¾ cup milk of choice, steamed
- Cabot Whipped Cream, to top
- Crushed candy canes, to top
Heat all IngredientsAdd all ingredients except the whipped cream and candy cane to a small saucepan over medium low heat. Stir to combine and bring to a low simmer. Once simmering, remove from heat.
Serve & Enjoy!Pour into a serving glass and top with whipped cream and crushed candy canes if desired!