Chopped BBQ Ranch Salad
With so many different barbecue sauces to choose from at Tacoma Boys, this recipe is a breeze.
Pick your favorite BBQ sauce and serve it on this fresh blend of chopped vegetables, a little bit of cheese, and crispy BBQ chickpea!
- 1, 14 oz can chickpeas, drained
- ¼ cup Mr. Texas Original Barbecue Sauce, plus more to serve
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup red onion, finely diced
- Primal Kitchen Ranch Dressing, to serve
- Tortilla chips or strips, to serve
Preheat the OvenPreheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
Roast the ChickpeasOn a small baking sheet, toss the chickpeas with the ¼ cup BBQ sauce until well combined. Transfer the baking sheet to the preheated oven and roast, tossing every 10 minutes, for 30 minutes or until slightly crisp and browned. Set aside
Combine the VegetablesIn a large bowl, toss together the chopped lettuce, tomatoes, corn, carrots, cheddar, and red onion until well combined.
Serve & Enjoy!Transfer to 4-6 serving bowls and drizzle with desired amount of ranch dressing and a bit of BBQ sauce. Top each bowl with the crispy BBQ chickpeas and tortilla strips and serve immediately!