Cheesy Vegetable Quiche
This cheesy quiche is stuffed with spinach and caramelized onion. Then it’s baked with fresh eggs and milk for a filling breakfast!
Both swiss and feta cheese team up to ensure this quiche is salty and extra cheesy.
- 3 tbsp Kerrygold Salted Butter
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 1 tbsp Christopher Ranch Minced Garlic
- 2 tbsp Mezzetta Sundried Tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 4 cups raw spinach
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup Smith Brothers Farm Milk, whole or 2%
- 2 cups broccoli florets, roughly chopped
- 1 ½ cups Tillamook Swiss Cheese, shredded
- ½ tsp salt, or to taste
- ½ tsp black pepper, or to taste
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 (9-inch) premade pie crust or 1 sheet thawed puff pastry
- ¼ cup Stella Crumbled Feta Cheese
Preheat & PrepPreheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. If using puff pastry, grease a 9-inch pie pan, then spread the puff pastry into the bottom and up the sides of the pie pan.
Caramelize the OnionHeat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the butter. When the butter melts, add the diced onion. Sauté the onion, stirring often, until tender and slightly caramelized, about 10 minutes.
Add the SpinachStir in the minced garlic, spinach, and sundried tomatoes. Saute about 2 minutes, until the spinach is wilted and the garlic is cooked. Remove the pan from heat and let cool slightly.
Assemble the QuicheMeanwhile, whisk together the eggs and milk. Stir in the broccoli, swiss cheese, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Stir the sauteed spinach mixture into the egg mixture. Pour gently into the premade pie crust or puff pastry. Sprinkle crumbled feta cheese over top of the quiche.
Bake the QuicheTransfer to the preheated oven and bake for 40-45 mins, or until the edges are golden and the egg is set in the center.