Buffalo Chickpea Dip
This quick and easy vegetarian dip is great for parties or just a casual Sunday afternoon in! Chickpeas are blended with spices, buffalo sauce, and just a touch of greek yogurt.
Serve it with tortilla chips and veggies for a nice little appetizer.
- 1, 15 oz can Eden Organic Garbanzo Beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup Zoi Plain Greek Yogurt
- ½ tsp Tacoma Boys Onion Powder
- ½ tsp Tacoma Boys Granulated Garlic
- ¼ cup Stonewall Kitchen Buffalo Wing Sauce
- ⅓ cup shredded Tillamook Colby Jack Cheese
- Chopped green onion, to top
- Carrot sticks, to serve
- Celery sticks, to serve
- Tortilla chips, to serve
Preheat the OvenPreheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Blend IngredientsTo a food processor, add the chickpeas, yogurt, onion powder, garlic powder, and buffalo sauce. Pulse until well combined and somewhat smooth, leaving some of the chickpeas slightly chunky as desired for texture.
Bake the DipSpread into a baking dish and top with the cheese. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until slightly bubbly and the cheese is melted.
Finish & ServeTop with chopped green onion. Serve with carrot sticks, celery sticks, and tortilla chips to dip!