Strawberries & Cream Smoothie
Refreshing, fruity, and creamy: This strawberry smoothie is perfect for the warming spring weather! Thick greek yogurt, frozen strawberries, and a touch of sweetness from maple syrup are blended with whole milk.
Adjust the amount of liquid to your consistency preference and enjoy!
- 1 ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup Smith Brothers Farms Whole Milk, or more as needed
- ½ cup Zoi Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Field Day Organic Maple Syrup
- Whipped cream, to top
- Fresh strawberries, to top
Blend the SmoothieTo a blender, add the strawberries, milk, greek yogurt, and maple syrup. Blend until smooth, adding another splash or so of milk if needed for a thinner consistency.
Serve & Enjoy!Pour into a serving glass, then top with whipped cream and a fresh strawberry for garnish!