Roasted Red Grapes & Brie Appetizer
This appetizer is a bit unique but starts with three popular ingredients. If needed, you can swap out the brie for another subtle cheese.
Fresh basil, flaky sea salt, and a drizzle of honey are the perfect embellishment to top this appetizer!
- 1 bunch red seedless grapes, rinsed and pulled off the vine
- 2 tbsp Bragg Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for drizzling
- Wooden skewers, soaked
- 1, 8 oz wheel brie cheese
- 5 oz fresh basil, cut into ribbons
- Maldon Flaky Sea Salt, to taste
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 Boulart Original French Baguette, sliced and toasted
- Honey, to drizzle - optional for a sweeter version
Preheat and PrepPreheat the oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
Roast the GrapesIn a medium bowl, add the grapes, olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss to coat, then place the grapes on the soaked skewers. Place the grapes and the brie wheel on the parchment lined baking sheet. Roast for 10 minutes.
Assemble and ServeRemove from the oven and plate the brie and top with basil, a drizzle of olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Place the grapes around the wheel, along with the toasted crostini. Drizzle with honey for a sweeter touch, if desired!