Oatmeal Protein Balls
These grab-and-go oatmeal protein balls are an easy snack to make ahead of time and keep on hand for when you need just a little something to stick to your ribs.
A base of oats and peanut butter provides fiber and protein and goes great with ingredients like chopped nuts, chocolate chips, and coconut flakes.
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Rolled Oats
- ½ cup Santa Cruz Organic Creamy Peanut Butter
- ½ cup chopped nuts of choice: we used almonds
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- ½ cup Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Combine all ingredients.In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients until you reach a sticky dough texture. Alternatively, you could pulse in a food processor a few times.
Roll, chill, & serve!Use your hands to roll out golf ball-sized balls of the oat mixture and set on parchment paper. Store in an airtight container in the freezer.