Dried Berry Granola
This dried berry granola is perfect for a quick breakfast or meal prepped ahead of time for school lunch. While this recipe includes blueberries, cranberries, and cherries, you can use any dried berries or fruit you have on hand. Then, roast it all together for a hearty parfait-friendly granola the whole family will love!
- 1 ½ cups Bob’s Red Mill Rolled Oats
- ⅓ cup dried blueberries
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup dried cherries, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup cashews, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup almonds, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup Bob’s Red Mill Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- ¼ cup Bob’s Red Mill Whole Flaxseed
- ¼ cup Cascadia Fruit WIldflower Honey
- ¼ cup Dr. Bronners Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Spring Tree Organic Maple Syrup
- ½ tsp Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
Preheat the OvenPreheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
Mix IngredientsIn a large bowl, mix together all ingredients until well combined. Spread in a single even layer on a large baking sheet.
Bake the GranolaTransfer the baking sheet to the oven and bake for 35-40 mins, tossing halfway.
Let CoolRemove from the oven and let cool for 15-20 minutes before serving or storing in an airtight container.